If you are allowed to edit pages in this Site, simply click on edit button at the bottom of the page. This will open an editor.
To create a link to a new page, use syntax: [[[new page name]]] or [[[new page name | text to display]]]. Follow the link to create a new page and instantly edit it!
Creating and editing pages is easy and there are many options that let you to create powerful sites!
Please visit Documentation pages to learn more.
Please "link" your new page to the appropriate "parent" or index page, such as to the "Teacher Education Student Projects" page. After you have created your page, write down the name of your page (or copy it), then:
- go to the parent or index page (such as, "Teacher Education Student Projects" page),
- click "edit" at the bottom of the page,
- place your cursor under the last item in the list of page links at the bottom of the page in the edit window,
- click on the "Page Link Wizard" Icon (what looks like a chain link - the one on the right side),
- enter the page name (either re-type or paste the one you copied into the box),
- click "save".
Click here for more information on Participating and Adding Material.